Terms & Conditions
Click here to download our Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that deposits are non-refundable if you cancel your hire booking with less than 1 week notice of the agreed hire date.
Cancellations on day of hire due to poor weather conditions must be notified to us before 8am. Deposits will not be refunded, but, an alternative booking date can be arranged within the next four weeks, as long as the castle required is available.
If we arrive at the hire location and the access is not clear as per confirmation email, we have the right to cancel the hire and retain the deposit to cover the cost of attendance to the site.
If we arrive at the hire and the chosen location for the castle is not clear, clean and of adequate size to site the castle, we have the right to cancel the hire and retain the deposit to cover the cost of attendance at the site.
If the castle or any other items hired have to be delivered through the property, we will not be held accountable for any damage caused. This includes water damage when moving wet castles through properties.
There must be a suitable mains power point within 25 metres of the rear of the bouncy castle; otherwise an extra extension lead will be required which is available at an additional cost.
You will be asked to sign a copy of this hire agreement on the day of hire.
The hirer is responsible for ensuring all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to all personnel and damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. Adults must only use the inflatables if stated that it is an adult castle. Inflatables have an age limit and maximum capacity, it is the hirers responsibility to ensure this is adhered to. This information can be found on the inflatable or on these T&C’s and your delivery driver will also make you aware. It is also important to ensure that only children of a similar size use the inflatable at any one time.
2. To avoid choking and causing a mess to the inflatable it is the hirers responsibility to ensure no food, drink or chewing gum is consumed on or near the inflatable (Please note the person hiring the inflatable or soft play equipment will incur cleaning cost if returned in dirty condition).
3. All glasses, badges, jewellery and shoes MUST be removed before using the bouncy castle.
4, Party poppers, streamers, silly string, face paints or similar products MUST NOT be used on or near the inflatables.
5. No smoking, fireworks or barbeques near the bouncy castle.
6. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
7. Hanging, sitting or climbing on the walls is DANGEROUS and strictly prohibited.
8. Children should not be allowed to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others whilst on the inflatable.
9. No sharp toys or pets are to be allowed on the inflatable.
10. The blower must be switched off from the mains while the inflatable is not in use.
11. The front step of the inflatable is there to aid getting on and off the inflatable. This area must not be used to bounce on.
12. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the bouncy castle as indeed any child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear
17. The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. Dry first then use.
18. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the bouncy castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately.
20. Didicar/wiggle car use should be supervised at all times. Bounceland UK take no responsibility for injury caused by the misuse of equipment. The hirer should ensure that the area is free of objects that could cause harm whilst the Didicars/wiggle cars are in use e.g. tables at head height to the user etc. It is recommended that the hirer segregates an area for use of the Didicars/wiggle cars.
In the case of power failure or the inflatable does not fully inflate, the extension cable has a safety reset button, try pressing this. Also make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto it and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Please note that these safety guidelines are set to ensure you have an accident and incident free experience whilst hiring an inflatable or party equipment from Bounceland UK. However it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure these guidelines are met and to assess the risks of accidents and injuries whilst the inflatable is in their care.
By signing these terms and conditions you agree to return the inflatable or equipment in the good, clean condition it was delivered in.
Bounceland UK cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or injury caused by misuse of the inflatables and equipment.
I agree to hire the equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of the hire:
INFLATABLE________________________ ELECTRIC BLOWER _______________________
BALL POND________________________ ANCHOR STAKES________________________
GROUNDSHEET____________________ SAFETY MATS____________________________
EXTENSION CABLE__________________ GARDEN GAMES__________________________
SACKS OF PLASTIC BALLS____________ RCD PLUG_________________________________
VELCRO ARTWORK________________ PETROL BLOWER / GENERATOR________________
DISCO SPEAKER____________________ SANDBAGS_______________________________
Any additional items________________________________________________________
Maximum age of user:_______ Maximum number of user:_________________________
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
Name in full: ______________________________________Contact number: ___________________________
Email address: ______________________________________
Home address: ______________________________________________________________Signed:__________________________________________