Terms and conditions of hire
Please be aware that deposits are non-refundable if you cancel your hire
booking with less than 1 week notice of the agreed hire date.
Cancellations on day of hire due to poor weather conditions must be
notified to us before 8am. Deposits will not be refunded, but, an alternative
booking date can be arranged within the next four weeks, as long as the castle
required is available.
If we arrive at the hire location and the access is not clear as per
confirmation email, we have the right to cancel the hire and retain the deposit
to cover the cost of attendance to the site.
If we arrive at the hire and the chosen location for the castle is not
clear, clean and of adequate size to site the castle, we have the right to cancel
the hire and retain the deposit to cover the cost of attendance at the site.
If the castle or any other items hired have to be delivered through the
property, we will not be held accountable for any damage caused. This includes
water damage when moving wet castles through properties.
There must be a suitable mains power point within 25 metres of the rear
of the bouncy castle; otherwise an extra extension lead will be required which
is available at an additional cost.
You will be asked to sign a copy of this hire agreement on the day of
The hirer is responsible for ensuring all possible steps are taken to
avoid injury to all personnel and damage to the inflatable.
Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. Adults must only use the inflatables if stated that it is an adult
castle. Inflatables have a age limit and maximum capacity, it is the hirers
responsibility to ensure this is adhered to. This information can be found on
the inflatable or on these T&C’s and your delivery driver will also make
you aware. It is also important to ensure that only children of a similar size
use the inflatable at any one time.
2. To avoid choking and causing a mess to the inflatable it is the
hirers responsibility to ensure no food, drink or chewing gum is consumed on or
near the inflatable (Please note the person hiring the inflatable or soft play
equipment will incur cleaning cost if returned in dirty condition).
3. All glasses, badges, jewellery and shoes MUST be removed before using the
4, Party poppers, streamers, silly string, face paints or similar products MUST
NOT be used on or near the inflatables.
5. No smoking, fireworks or barbeques near the bouncy castle.
6. A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
7. Hanging, sitting or climbing on the walls is DANGEROUS and strictly prohibited.
8. Children should not be allowed to push, collide, fight or behaving in a
manner likely to injure or cause distress to others whilst on the inflatable.
9. No sharp, toys or pets are to be allowed on the inflatable.
10. The blower must be switched off from the mains while the inflatable
is not in use.
11. The front step of the inflatable is there to aid getting on and off the inflatable.
This area must not be used to bounce on.
12. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is
allowed on the bouncy castle as indeed any child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or
deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed
appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
16. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is
17. The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area.
Dry first then use.
18. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the bouncy
castle be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can
be dried with a towel.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off
the inflatable immediately.
20. Didicar/wiggle car use should be supervised at all times. Bounceland
UK take no responsibility for injury caused by the misuse of equipment. The
hirer should ensure that the area is free of objects that could cause harm
whilst the Didicars/wiggle cars are in use e.g. tables at head height to the
user etc. It is recommended that the hirer segregates an area for use of the
In the case of power failure or the inflatable does not fully inflate,
the extension cable has a safety reset button, try pressing this. Also make
sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not
blown onto it and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or
loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1
or 2 minutes later and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Jonjo Burke 07789486327
Please note that these safety guidelines are set to ensure you have an
accident and incident free experience whilst hiring an inflatable or party
equipment from Bounceland UK. However it is the responsibility of the hirer to
ensure these guidelines are met and to assess the risks of accidents and
injuries whilst the inflatable is in their care.
By signing these terms and conditions you agree to return the inflatable
or equipment in the good, clean condition it was delivered in.
Bounceland UK cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or
injury caused by misused of the inflatable of equipment.
I agree to hire the equipment listed below which is subject to the terms
and conditions above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as
at the start of the hire:
INFLATABLE________________________ ELECTRIC BLOWER
BALL POND________________________ ANCHOR STAKES_________________________
GROUNDSHEET_____________________ SAFETY MATS____________________________
EXTENSION CABLE__________________ GARDEN GAMES__________________________
SACKS OF PLASTIC BALLS____________ RCD plug_________________________________
VELCRO ARTWORK__________________ PETROL BLOWER / Generator________________
DISCO SPEAKER____________________ SANDBAGS_______________________________
Any additional items________________________________________________________
Maximum age of user:_______ Maximum number of
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
Name in full: ______________________________________Contact number:
Email address: ______________________________________